How to find the app version number?
Sometimes we might ask you what version of the app you're using. There are two ways to find this out: 1) in the app it self 2) using your phone's settings.
iOS and Android - in-app
- Open the believr app
- Go to settings then the "Danger Zone" section (it's at the very bottom)
- Tap on "Debug Mode"
- Scroll down until you see "App Version"
iOS - in settings
- Select General > iPhone Storage
- Wait a moment, and the screen will populate with storage stats for each of your installed apps
- Tap the app you want to see the version number for
Android - in settings
Go to device settings
Tap “Apps” or “Application manager”
You will get a list showing all the apps installed on your device. Tap the app whose version number you are looking for. You will be taken to the App Info page. When you are on the App Info page, look below the name of the app, you will find the version number written there.
Alternatively, open the app drawer, long touch the app and drag it towards “App Info” in the top bar. This is a shortcut to access the version number of any app installed on your device.